Smiles are powerful even with the world pandemic and the Corona Virus, it’s a beautiful human response. Even babies smile and when they do, it changes our human reactions and responses.
Did you realize that smiling has so many great health benefits?
- Smiling releases endorphins and improves your mood
- A good laugh can relieve some body aches and pains
- Smiling and laughing can help lower your blood pressure
- Did you know laughing and smiling help boost your body’s immune system?
- Smiling and laughing activates and relieves your stress response
- People who smile are usually identified as being more likable
- Smiling or laughing more often can give the illusion that you look younger
Mirrors placed throughout your house or workspace will allow you to see your beautiful smile. As that beautiful song goes “when you’re smiling, the whole world smiles with you”