Dentures have come a long way and are now more comfortable and natural-looking than ever before. At Hill Dentistry, we offer specialty dentures, customized to fit beautifully. Our specialty dentures are lightweight, comfortable, and customized just for you.
Types of Dentures
Our specialty dentures are available in two types: Partial and full.
- Partial Dentures: These dentures are custom manufactured to replace lost teeth. If you have lost one or more teeth, the gap can lead to problems as the surrounding teeth shift out of place. A partial denture can help keep your smile bright and healthy, replacing lost teeth, and keep your natural teeth healthy and in place. A crown may be installed to help anchor the partial denture more securely. All dentures are customized for your unique condition.
- Full Dentures: If your teeth have been damaged beyond repair, you may need full dentures to replace your upper teeth, lower teeth, or both. Our advanced techniques include implant-anchored dentures, or “all on four.” The dentures are securely anchored to the implants, and function beautifully.
For more information on our Colorado Springs dentures, please call us at (719) 470-2522 today to speak with one of our helpful staff.
“BEST DENTIST AND STAFF IN THE SPRINGS!!! Dr. Hill is so kind, honest, professional and really he really cares about his patients... as do his awesome staff! I no longer fear to go to dental appointments because they make you feel so comfortable and welcomed! Highly recommend!! ”- Kimberly
“I haven't been here In a while due to work responsibilities but Dr. Hill has always been good to me and my husband. Always takes the time to make sure we are taken of. I will be returning after Thanksgiving for my cleaning. ”- Sonia E.
“This office, from the very first phone call to walking out the door of my first visit, has been amazing. The front desk ladies are so sweet. When I first walked in, Teaja was immediately very accommodating, helping me with my children throughout the visit, since my babysitter canceled last minute. The entire staff makes you feel like family, including ... ”- Scott C.
“Dr. Hill is the Best. Myself and family have been seeing Dr. Hill since 2004 and have never been disappointed with his work. His staff is equally best in their field whether it be the ladies that greet you at the front desk or the assistants that help Dr. Hill with your teeth. I recommend Dr. Hill for any Dentistry needs. ”- Lynn O.
“Favorite Dentist of all time. The staff is so friendly. Dr hill has fair prices and he's always willing to work with you. I've never liked going to the dentist but here I actually look forward to it because the team is friendly and professional. They accept Tricare insurance and they are willing to work with military families. ”- Farrah H.
“Dr. Hill is knowledgeable, patient, and kind. His prices are affordable. The girls in the office are awesome as well. I got a great cleaning and decided to make Dr. Hills office my regular dentist. ”- Tabitha H.
The fit of your dentures is important. At Hill Dentistry, we go above and beyond to get the perfect fit, and resolve any pressure points with custom adjustments. While you may need a week or two to become comfortable with your dentures, we work closely with you and are always available to help you with any questions or concerns. You can expect several custom adjustments after your specialty dentures are fitted.
How Are Specialty Dentures Made?
- Your mouth and jaw are measured, and an impression is made of your gums and existing teeth.
- Your custom dentures are lab-created, which may take a week or two.
- You will have temporary dentures while your specialty dentures are manufactured.
- Once delivered, we perform a custom fitting and make sure you are happy and comfortable with your new dentures.
The Transition Period: Getting Used to Your Dentures
Depending on your situation, it may take several fittings over a few months to get the perfect fit. At Hill Dentistry, we are focused on patient comfort and go the distance for you – we want the best result possible.
Taking Care of Your Specialty Dentures
Your new dentures will have a very natural appearance. Just like your teeth, your dentures will need to be brushed and cleaned of any remaining food particles. We ensure you understand how to keep your dentures clean and fresh. We will perform regular cleanings and adjustments – we are here for you for the long term!
Fun & Friendly Experience For All Ages
Zero Down & Zero Interest Financial Options
Spanish Speaking Staff
Emergency & After Hour Services Available