Specialty Dentures in Colorado Springs
Dentures have come a long way and are now more comfortable and natural-looking than ever before. At Hill Dentistry, we offer specialty dentures, customized to fit beautifully. Our specialty dentures are lightweight, comfortable, and customized just for you.
For more information on our specialty dentures, please call us at (719) 470-2522 today to speak with one of our helpful staff.
Types of Dentures
Our specialty dentures are available in two types: Partial and full.
- Partial Dentures: These dentures are custom manufactured to replace lost teeth. If you have lost one or more teeth, the gap can lead to problems as the surrounding teeth shift out of place. A partial denture can help keep your smile bright and healthy, replacing lost teeth, and keep your natural teeth healthy and in place. A crown may be installed to help anchor the partial denture more securely. All dentures are customized for your unique condition.
- Full Dentures: If your teeth have been damaged beyond repair, you may need full dentures to replace your upper teeth, lower teeth, or both. Our advanced techniques include implant-anchored dentures, or “all on four.” The dentures are securely anchored to the implants, and function beautifully.
The Perfect Fit for Dentures – It Matters!
The fit of your dentures is important. At Hill Dentistry, we go above and beyond to get the perfect fit, and resolve any pressure points with custom adjustments. While you may need a week or two to become comfortable with your dentures, we work closely with you and are always available to help you with any questions or concerns. You can expect several custom adjustments after your specialty dentures are fitted.
How Are Specialty Dentures Made?
- Your mouth and jaw are measured, and an impression is made of your gums and existing teeth.
- Your custom dentures are lab-created, which may take a week or two.
- You will have temporary dentures while your specialty dentures are manufactured.
- Once delivered, we perform a custom fitting and make sure you are happy and comfortable with your new dentures.
The Transition Period: Getting Used to Your Dentures
Depending on your situation, it may take several fittings over a few months to get the perfect fit. At Hill Dentistry, we are focused on patient comfort and go the distance for you – we want the best result possible.
Taking Care of Your Specialty Dentures
Your new dentures will have a very natural appearance. Just like your teeth, your dentures will need to be brushed and cleaned of any remaining food particles. We ensure you understand how to keep your dentures clean and fresh. We will perform regular cleanings and adjustments – we are here for you for the long term!