BOTOX in Colorado Springs
An Advanced Treatment
BOTOX is widely recognized as a wrinkle relaxer, but this injectable has several other applications, including its use in advanced dentistry. At Hill Dentistry, we are ahead of the curve in the latest developments in the dental arts and offer BOTOX injections to treat certain conditions.
Contact our Colorado Springs office at (719) 470-2522 to schedule your appointment with our cosmetic dentist today.
- TMJ: The pain associated with temporal mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, is often related to overactive jaw muscle motions. Carefully injected BOTOX can relax the jaw muscles, relieving the pain of the condition without the need for surgery or a more invasive procedure.
- Teeth Grinding: If you grind your teeth (bruxism), you may achieve relief with BOTOX injections, or a combination of a mouthguard and injections. Halting teeth grinding is vital for protecting enamel and keeping your teeth healthy and able to ward off decay.
- Teeth Clenching: Do you constantly clench your jaw? Custom injections of BOTOX into the masseter muscles (the facial muscles that move the jaw) can halt constant involuntary jaw clenching, with the added benefit of protecting your teeth from excess contact that could damage the enamel and lead to decay.
- Gummy Smile Treatment: BOTOX injections to the muscles that move the upper lip can treat a “gummy smile.” The BOTOX is injected into either side of the nose and enhance your smile for months before another treatment is needed, no surgery required!
- To Enhance Denture Comfort: If you are running into trouble becoming comfortable with dentures, BOTOX injections can make the transition easier.
BOTOX & Dentistry
At Hill Dentistry, we offer our patients BOTOX injections as an alternative therapy. Injecting overactive muscles with minute quantities of BOTOX decreases the involuntary muscle motions that lead to several uncomfortable or less attractive conditions. Whether you have a gummy smile, grind your teeth, or suffer the pain and discomfort of TMJ, this fast, effective treatment may be the right solution for you.
Our Colorado Springs dentist offers BOTOX injections for TMJ, teeth grinding, and to resolve a gummy smile. Call (719) 470-2522 today!